2014年6月23日星期一

Anthony Interview: XI like to start a family



Recently, Carmelo Anthony - announced the execution of a player option with the Knicks jumped up 23.3 million dollars in the last year of his 2014 nba jerseys cheap contract and will become unrestricted free agents on July 2. After spending 37-45 lost season, Anthony said he was now more consideration is the victory, rather than a salary. Anthony participated in a talk show files, reveal their feelings. He thinks he will include consideration of the fate of a variety of factors - his wife Lara - Vasquez, their 7-year-old son Quillan, and the degree of integration of the stadium with the potential to win possibilities. "We will see after my actions such talk - 'ah, Romero go here, go Mero Mero I think that to do this, do that Romero.' Others do not put your 2014 nba jerseys cheap family , living conditions, etc. into account. city suits me put family there?, I hope in the city to spend the rest of career? Actually, I need to consider a lot of factors. "Anthony said. "My child needs to go to school, he likes living in New York City, so he re-started everything will obviously be very painful if left, the child needs to re-establish his circle of friends when I moved from New York to Baltimore childhood, I who understand the pain when you are young, each for a place, you need to change your method of communication, re-adapt to the culture there. According to the current situation, I could easily say, 'Okay, Let us go there, I have completed a decision, I'm leaving. 'everyone in your family will be affected. " "Outsiders think next season will say, 'If you go there potency, in that you have to win a championship.' But more of my own need to Wholesale cheap jersyes consider, which will be related to the next 6-8 years of his career direction, until the end of his career and I need to consider is that I was not trying to stay in one place for so long. " "I came to New York from Denver, which is a smaller market club, where not so much 'watchdog' Oh, I mean, there are also many tabloid or the media, but no New York so much. Was a small Market team play, you only need to focus on results and your individual performance, but you can easily reach a bottleneck, in that case you can do is very limited you know, sometimes people need to seek some of the changes. - more space, a bigger stage, a bigger market. "

没有评论:

发表评论