2014年6月23日星期一

Best of the dispute out of the league all-star cornerback full chase championship rings


\

Star cornerback Darrell - Reavis (Darrelle Revis) do not care about Cheap NFL jerseys looks after the Patriots move the league's best cornerback title of the dispute, which can not be imagined in the past. "I now feel that I no longer 2014 brazil World Cup need to prove my strength, I need to prove that I can help the team a victory." He told reporters. In recent Pro Bowl, he also Seahawks Richard - Sherman (Richard Sherman) claimed the best cornerback cynical about that. Revis is not worried about the title now, he is making every effort to chase one of them - the Super Bowl champion. "Other things are not important," Revis said, "really does not matter, anyone can have their own opinions, but the truth is the truth.

没有评论:

发表评论