2014年6月23日星期一

Vick said the self-proclaimed vanguard sports career quarterback just a shortcoming



- Michael Vick (Michael Vick) to respect the current league fast, young quarterback, but he believes he is a model for these people. "I started all of this man," Vick said in an ESPN interview. "I happened to make this sport a thorough change, I changed the style of play quarterback." Vick in last Thursday spent his 34 birthday, he considers himself a pioneer in 2014 brazil World Cup mobile-type quarterback. In the quarterback position, he rushed the ball 5857 yards, ranking first in NFL history. Although the golden age of his career because of dog fighting case absent for two full seasons, Vick still consider themselves beyond Cheap NFL jerseys their own personal goals. "I missed a lot of time and games, but my total offensive yardage than 25,000 yards, which surpassed my expectations. More because I have been working hard." Vick said in his 11-year career, he felt the only athletic ability on a par with his former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray - Lewis. "When I and Ray - Lewis while in the field, I feel that he and I can compete." Commenting on his rival Keno - when Smith, Vick said Smith has the ability to lead the Jets to get the Super Bowl. "I think this is likely to happen this year." Vick said. "I think Keno can lead us to achieve our goals." Vick said that even as a 2014 nba jerseys cheap substitute to get the Super Bowl ring he will be very happy. He said the Super Bowl champion was the only goal of his career has not been achieved.

没有评论:

发表评论