2014年7月27日星期日

Galleria buy glasses found two months without a scratch activist satisfactory answer

"Waiter showed me a sample, I asked her if she had no inventory, no inventory waiter said she showed me the glasses when there is a lot of dust on the lens, I asked her to clean his glasses, she just used a dirty gloves rub the lens of the two, rub dirt on the lens the more the more I then asked her glasses cloth, she did not rub. Finally, she just versace sunglasses cheap used a white plastic bag put it on the corner of the eye loaded up, called me to leave, saying she would send the goods to the airport. " 楚某峰 said he found the downstairs floor of GUCCI counters are selling the same discount glasses, but he found the staff to the guests get here but it is a new eyewear, which Chumou Feng asked the waiter came there not in stock , the waiter's response was, "there." "I was anxious to go, although on the second floor to spend the same money but it is a sample, but I thought as long as the quality is no problem on the line. But to the airport, I opened the box and found only one package, glasses cloth, warranty single new style sunglasses for women nothing because without glasses cloth, no way to wipe the glasses, I did not carefully check the rush to catch a plane. " "Go home ten days, I was busy married until October 27 in Sanya back after unpacking view. Did not expect to wipe the dust and clean the lenses found a 3 cm long and shallow draw on the left side of the lens marks. "楚某峰 said he discovered the problem after the next call duty-free shops of the problem, the customer service supervisor responded that the first duty-free under the supervision of the investigation, if the sample is indeed the discovery of the sale will be returned. "I should be duty-free cheap sunglasses wholesale china store at the Galleria require glasses home after other news, the head of one month after the call for specials rebate does not change and now has changed to respond Galleria given us more than 7 days therefore not be returned. "

没有评论:

发表评论