2014年7月2日星期三

Ross: Yes, but do not actively solicit melon Mellon

According to Yahoo Sports reported that the Bulls headed star Derek - Ross said in an interview, said he will not take the initiative to solicit Anthony. Ross said he likes Anthony's game style, while a wholesale NBA Jerseys combination of melon + Rose also people to whom the heart, but he will not take the initiative to solicit Anthony joined the Bulls. Ross gives a very simple reason. "That's not my job!" "I think if you wanted to Anthony," Ross added. "Then he will successfully join the Bulls." Anthony regular season averaging 27.4 points. And Ross in his peak of 10-11 regular season, he averaged 25 points possible. Ross detailed the two of them can co-exist in the field, and work is not difficult battle. "I like Mellon's game," Ross said. "Mellon is a 2014 World Cup Jerseys great player, on some nights he can give you send a fatal blow, his impeccable shooting, I like his unyielding heart sinking." "I can partner with anyone composition, no matter who he is," Ross added. "I always believe that I can form a tacit understanding with anyone, if we need to fight side by side on the floor." Although Ross said he will return next season 100 percent healthy, but he was not ready this summer for the World Cup played in the United States. In the just-concluded two seasons, Ross attended only 10 regular-season games, a variety of injuries devastated the clank of iron man, Ross said he's rehabilitation program is being carried out according to plan, but he was able to attend the July uncertain hold training camp on the 28th in Las Vegas. "At present I'm not sure," Ross told reporters. "But once my body can recover on schedule, I will obligatory; Now look at my body recover well, but who said things to come for sure?" "Now I have not really thought about these issues," Ross said. "I'm only interested in a day when they can recover a day languishing, rather than considering other issues." U.S. team will travel to Spain on August 30 to participate in the World Cup, if Ross is absent, then the U.S. team still has a lot of options for Wholesale cheap jersyes a point guard, which includes - Chris Paul, Deron Williams - Williams, Lasaierwei Manchester Brooke, Damian - Lillard, Owen, Stephen - Curry and Westbrook. Ross said he hopes to participate in the U.S. team, winning glory for the country, but health problems so that he in perpetuity, the question whether to participate in the national team he can not make a decision, his agent, Armstrong will give the final answer. "If we all agree that everyone is happy," Ross said. "If my body did wrong, why did I not say it?" Speaking knee problem is, Ross said he would give everyone a surprise in the new season.

没有评论:

发表评论