2014年7月2日星期三

Mark - Mark Cuban: Chandler had been away such circumstances

A few days ago, the Mavericks had just completed a deal with the Knicks, the Mavericks away Jose - Calderon, Samuel - Samuel Dalembert, Wayne - Ellington and Sean - Larkin, get Tyson - Tyson Chandler and Raymond - Felton. Home 2014 World Cup Jerseys again after a lapse of three years champion. When a reporter asked to re-sign the hero to win back what is the significance, the Cuban gives his own answer. "First of all I think he is infallible," Cuban said, laughing. "When you think I made ​​a mistake, please think about what I have said, I will not admit." 2013-14 Tyson - Chandler's salary of $ 14.1 million, in 2011, he signed a low four-year contract worth $ 56.58 million with the Knicks. For re-Cuban boxing has its own unique perspective. "I want to reiterate once again, you do not want to listen to my nagging about the new collective bargaining agreement;" Cuban said. "If I had more 2014 nba jerseys cheap than 10 million salary to renew a player, then other people will put forward a similar request, I can not bear heavily spend on each position in the free market is the only option to gamble last season Howard is just a special case, in the long run, the free market is still the best choice. " "Let us now re-examine the whereabouts of the original winning team player, you will find my choice is the most correct," Cuban added. "Let's come back to reality, and now Chandler returned to Dallas, we also have Ellis and Carter, the whole team is more dynamic, more competitive." "Now we need to do is get Chandler back to Wholesale cheap jersyes the top," Cuban said. "This summer we have a lot of work to reduce the risk of my job, I hope I can live happily and Tyson in the future."

没有评论:

发表评论